Federal - Workforce Engagement Specialist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Reston, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
We are currently seeking a Workforce Engagement Specialist to support efforts to increase customer intimacy by engaging with project teams using enterprise development tools such as DevOps. Examples of activities to meet this objective include:
- Define and communicate changes and upgrades of the development tools using multiple channels such as newsletters, conferences, presentations, marketing collateral, etc.
- Develop and deliver tailored messages throughout the organization from senior leadership to staff members by preparing presentations conducting meetings.
- Deliver training and develop training materials such as reference guides, FAQs, training content, etc. for enterprise tools.
- Interact with external customers to represent the Enterprise Tools organization to various stakeholders.
- Develop, improve, and maintain a web presence for the Enterprise Tools with relevant content.
- Define, analyze, and implement success KPIs and measures.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, or a related discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years experience in driving culture change and technology adoption through communications, training, marketing and other workforce engagement strategies.
- 1+ years experience working with senior leadership.
- Able to work onsite in the Reston/Herdon, VA area (no remote work).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and desire to work within a team.
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong work ethic.
- Familiarity with DevOps.
- Experience working with software development teams.
- Experience with Agile Methodology.
- Graphic design and UI/UX development experience.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top