Federal - WebMethods Development Consultant
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The WebMethods Development Consultant (Dev Support Cons) is responsible for the technical design, coding and unit testing of the middleware components enabling integration with SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) and/or Public Sector Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) with external systems. The WebMethods Development Consultant (Dev Support Cons)is involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of integration solutions. TheWebMethods Development Consultant (Dev Support Cons) has a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams. The WebMethods Development Consultant (Dev Support Cons) reports to their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager.
- Technical analysis, design, code and testing of components of WebMethods middleware components
- Maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of integration components
- Grow a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Sustainment Support Team
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies
- Provide secondary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs
- Create operational documentation for the middleware solution
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively providing work status
- Provide input to assist in determining level of work effort for assigned activities
- Anticipating, identifying, tracking and resolving issues and risks affecting the applications
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top