Federal - Web Dynpro / ABAP Developer
- Washington, DC
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Web Dynpro / ABAP Developer will:
- Be responsible for technical analysis, design, coding, debugging/troubleshooting, and testing of RICEF components
- Be involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work application modules and interfaces with other applications
- Have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported
- Be required to participate in pager/on-call support
- Estimate software development cost and schedule
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our and client methodologies
- Provide SAP application development support in a timely manner
- Analyze, design, code and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members to gather and interpret functional user/system requirements into technical design specifications
- Develop technical system specifications for SAP components
- Design SAP components to technical programming standards
- Provide support toward installation of application releases into production as directed
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs
- Create operational documentation
- Perform system, interface, and batch monitoring as required
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills
Here's what you need:
Bonus points if you have:
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Locations DC,DC - Washington
Back to top