Federal - Web Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: St. Louis, MO
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Web Developer will work in an agile and fast paced environments solving unique and challenging problems. The Developer must be a motivated, driven team player who interacts well with others, and is a good communicator with the ability to communicate technical results to the team and advise/consult with other team members on project-related issues.
- Creates web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment.
- Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document web front end customizations.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of programming and server software operations.
- Participate in all web development activities such as research, design, development of UI, and maintenance of the websites and web applications on the contract.
- Work to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and integrity of data in multiple environments.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top