Federal - Web Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: McLean, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most. Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Our enterprise web application team is seeking a Web Developer who will build, maintain, enhance, and operate reliable web applications. Working inside an Agile framework, you will be continuously developing and implementing product changes on multiple projects. We are seeking candidates with experience in moving applications towards using cloud native services and DevOps.
Key duties include:
- Develop strategies, approaches, and plans to support system implementation activities.
- Requirements gathering and discovery.
- Development of web service integration solutions.
- Assist with modernizing web development practices using DevOps.
- Develop frontend, middleware, backend, and cloud native modules for multiple applications.
- Strong client facing skills and ability to interact at a high level with client leadership.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- 2 years professional experience in information technology or the client services industry.
- 1 year experience in a relational database (e.g. - Microsoft SQL).
- Experience in object oriented programming.
- Experience in NodeJS.
- Experience in C#.
- Experience in RESTful web services.
- Experience working in Scrum or SAFe frameworks.
- Interest in modern web (ReactJS, serverless).
- Experience working with cloud provider services (AWS S3, SMS, etc).
- Experience in SharePoint implementations.
- Experience in Cyber Security such as secure coding or OWASP Top 10.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top