Federal - Visual Designer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
As a designer and illustrator, you know what it takes to communicate a message through visual language. If you are passionate about creating the connective fabric that ties our services to the solutions we provide for clients, we'd like to meet you.
- Support conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Contributes to sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
- Create digital brand and identity assets as required by the project
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
- Contribute to the Visual Interface Design through personas, storyboards, scenarios, mood boards, iconography, photography and illustrations
- Give data meaning through information visualization
- Create light weighed style guides and brand guidelines to supplement prototypes for our implementation partners
- Contribute to the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, program management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
- Participate in and contribute to Project Debriefs
- Seek out opportunities for self-development
- Effectively manage administration such as time reporting, expense submission etc.
- Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams
- Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations
- Communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment & materials provided
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top