Federal - UI/UX Designer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA with 50% travel to Dayton, OH
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
Provide consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective digital solutions. Understand and translate customer needs into business and technology solutions via the range of leading digital methodologies and/or solutions that drive business value. Drive discussions and provide consultation around digital transformation, the customer digital journey, functional/application designs and ensure technology and business solutions represent business requirements
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
- Participate in Joint Application Development sessions with Client and Product teams to understand needs and available data to drive design and development of new features
- Develop User Flows, Wireframes, Prototypes, Designs, Specifications, and Templates
- Work with development teams to ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Develop and communicate design guidelines, patterns, and libraries
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top