Federal - Training Developer - Organization Alignment Specialist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
Delivers organizational alignment products including jobs and teams, reporting relationships and skill requirements. Interacts with the Blue Printing and Prototyping and Demo teams to identify developed roles – fully understanding the functionality and capabilities. Assists in the alignment of roles to current user organization positions to ensure proper accountability of functionality. Communicates the alignment to the training development team in support of curriculum development. Communicates the alignment to other SI teams (Application Security and Audit); communicates with the user community to understand the impact to their current job responsibilities by positions. Works closely with the Program Strategic Communications team to properly communicate organizational impacts, engage key stakeholders and change agent network personnel and synchronize messaging.
- Provides SI expert understanding and experience in applying the full range of roles and capabilities with an emphasis on the to-be user roles in the system.
- Hands on contributor role and member of an Organization Impact Assessment Team. Reports to the Senior Training Specialist.
- Represents the program at various levels of organizations – responsible to provide a positive and professional attitude for the Command Level Briefings.
- Interacts with the SI Blue Printing Team, Application Security Team, and Audit Team to ensure proper understanding of permissions and provisioning.
- Participates in design phase activities including job and system access design.
- Analyzes and summarizes the impact of the new processes and technologies on the organization, including roles, jobs, teams, and performance measures.
- Defines the job model to support the new processes and technology.
- Assists in defining the system access needed to perform jobs in new system.
- Identifies performance support and role/job technical requirements, and communicates them to the Technical team to ensure inclusion in technical estimates.
- Develops transition materials to prepare end users for new roles Activities may include development of Role Mapping Workshops, Supervisor Workshops, User Orientations/Workforce Readiness Packages and Change Discussions.
- Participates in work effort and cost estimating to execute job design and performance support strategies.
- Establishes the approach, technique, and tools to enable and support the job requirements and performance support requirements traceability throughout the project life cycle.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top