Federal - Trainer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Springfield, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Trainer will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and providing IT and end user training on computer hardware and application software.
- Conducting the research necessary to develop and revise training courses and prepares appropriate training catalogs.
- Preparing all instructor materials (course outline, background material, and training aids).
- Preparing all student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms).
- Training personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, and seminars.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top