Federal - Time Admin/Labor Processing Manager
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA or San Antonio, TX
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. May also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
The Time Admin/Labor Processing Manager manages the AFS Time Admin/Labor Processing Team within the Controllership organization.
- Manage team of 4-5 employees with responsibility for ensuring all tasks/deliverables are executed on deadline and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Manage bi-monthly processing of timesheets for over 7,000 employees under tight deadlines with focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Manage validation and submission of labor to Accenture Payroll for processing, as well as resolution of any issues.
- Manage and implement various employee outreach efforts to ensure compliance with timekeeping policies.
- Maintain time reporting policies and trainings, AFS Labor Manual, and job aids to ensure they are current and relevant.
- Develop various communications related to time reporting changes, initiatives, trainings/materials in support of acquisitions, etc.
- Support internal and external audits (i.e. DCAA).
- Participate in cross functional initiatives (i.e. system upgrades/testing) that are applicable to time administration/labor processing systems/functionality on an as needed basis.
- Develop team members through coaching and providing growth opportunities.
- Prepare and report key metrics and provide status updates to supervisor and/or AFS Controller.
- Primary point of contact for other business leads to address AFS time administration, labor processing, and payroll matters.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top