Federal - Tester Sr. Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The San Antonio Delivery Center is part of the Accenture's US Delivery Center organization, which is comprised of six delivery centers that create client value through innovative technology solutions primarily focused in Application Outsourcing, ERP solutions, Information Management Services, and Net Centric solutions.
Our San Antonio Delivery Center employees can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training and career development
The Test Senior Analyst is responsible for the following:
- Assist Test Lead with multiple functional and performance test teams to define test strategy, design tests, create test cases and execute tests
- Act as a liaison between the development and testing teams
- Ensure that all testing teams are adhering to the test methodology
- Draft reviews for team members
- Create\improve testing methodology as needed
- Report metrics and make release recommendations to leadership
The Test Senior Analyst should have an in-depth understanding of testing including theory and concepts.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top