Federal - Technical Architecture Manager
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
Advanced Technology & Architecture professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our Systems Integration business. As an AT&A professional in Accenture Federal Services, you can play a key role in architecting, developing, testing and managing the large and complex systems used by federal government clients.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise strategic, industry, functional, technical in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
Technology Architecture professionals are skilled in highly prescriptive delivery approaches and methods, and the supporting development, execution, integration and operational environments which custom application solutions are built and deployed into.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Establish Accenture as a technology thought leaders in the marketplace.
- Drive and develop technology vision, innovation, expertise, and thought leadership.
- Define, design, build, deliver and run the engagement's, platform's and/or product's required architecture (e.g., development, operations, execution, data, application, etc.).
- Lead technical architecture team of 3-10 resources
- Provide the work's technical conscience defining and driving the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations, and capability needs.
- Define and ensure technology standards are followed and evolve over time.
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions.
- Provide architecture Quality Assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements.
- Support the technology solutioning and estimating in proposals, planning, and pricing.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top