Federal - System Testing Lead
Organization: AccentureFederal Services
Location: Greenbelt, MD
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
- Experience in end to end system testing covering functional capabilities for a release within an Agile environment using SCRUM.
- Interface with Production Owners, stakeholders, Scrum Master, and Developers to fully understand user story requirements for end to end system testing and testing needs for a release.
- Create and execute system test cases that validate the acceptance criteria of each user story and support the team's definition of done.
- Ability to manage and coordinate with other testers for the execution of end to end testing covering business scenarios for a release.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively report the system testing status.
- Tools used include HP ALM, Selenium and Pega PMF.
- Will Lead a team of 3 Testers but team size may increase.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top