Federal - System Administrator
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Reston, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software.
- Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications.
- Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Learn new technologies/coding solutions/algorithms and share what you learn with your teammates.
- Collaborate closely with fellow Scrum team members to produce the best product possible for our customer.
- The selected candidate supports internal clients on a daily basis and with a sense of urgency. Candidate will be responsible for supporting Windows and Linux environments. Duties will include patching, setting up accounts, and facilitating onboarding with account requests with the customer. Scripting will be involved with daily systems checks. Candidate will gain experience in Cloud, AWS, and other trending technologies.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top