Federal - Subcontract Specialist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Chantilly, VA
The Subcontract Specialist is responsible for performing subcontract management and subcontract administration duties for contracts of all types.
- Assess risk and initiate action to mitigate risk at all phases of subcontract formation, performance and close-out
- Prepare RFPs tailored to specific requirements; evaluate subcontractor proposals, develop negotiation strategy in concert with Program Managers, and lead negotiations; prepare CPSR compliant subcontract documentation to include in-depth cost/price analyses
- Monitor subcontractor performance and initiate corrective action if performance falters; execute contract modifications in response to changing requirements; and perform close-out activities
- Provide advice and support to Program Managers and Cost Estimators in developing proposals, including developing Basis of Estimates (BOEs)
- Provide advice and support in developing Statements of Work (SOW); source selection criteria and performing source selections
- Provide guidance on financial and contractual matters pertaining to contracts
- Independently conceive of and lead special projects and process improvement activities with organization-wide impact
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top