Federal - Strategic Solutions Analytics Growth Architect
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The AFS Strategic Solutions Analytics Growth Architect is expected to drive organic sales growth and origination on existing accounts by achieving joint sales goals established by the account and the Analytics practice defined to measure success.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Develop and define client driven value propositions and Analytics strategy within each account family (or prioritized accounts).
- Drive and execute the Analytics strategy, as well as incorporate analytics into top opportunities and strategic deals.
- Support deal shaping, client meetings and capability development.
- Provide subject matter expertise and solutioning support for RFI, RFP and other formal responses, as well as drive sales activities and increase win probability for key deals.
- Identifies trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Evaluate potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending solutions as needed.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top