Federal- Sr. System Engineer
- St. Louis, MO
Accenture FederalServices, bringing together commercial innovation with the latesttechnology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day webring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in newways. We thrive in a world of constant change. Ready to learn as much asyou can? We'll give you numerous opportunities from informal training sessionsto courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The person who will provide the best of breedengineering knowledge and experience, to assess new technologies, and designand engineer innovative technical solutions. Experience developing systems,products, and/or processes based on a total systems perspective. Knowledgeable of applicable business lines/industries andunderstands the relationship between technical and business needs.
- Leads the requirements analysis,design, modification, development, and implementation of software programmingapplications.
- Consults, plans, analyzes, designs, develops, tests,assures quality, configures, installs, implements, integrates, maintains, andmanages systems.
- Examines, defines and documents customer needs andrequired functionality. Designs, develops and tests theoretical and/or physicalmodels.
- Analyze system capacity and performance to supportproblem resolution and system enhancements and monitors systems tests.
- Responds to inquiries from a variety of sources forthe purpose of providing technical assistance, consultation, advice andsupport, and regularly provides advice and recommends actions and solutionsinvolving complex issues.
- Provides technical insight andadvice to customers and senior leadership.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with at least one of: BMC Truesight, HP NNM, ServiceNow or Riverbed Aternity
- US Citizenship, dual citizens not eligible
- Master's degree
- You can configure and monitor infrastructure and operating system-level services, including DHCP, DNS, NFS, NTP, and cron-jobs
- Experience developing systems, products, and/or processes based on a total systems perspective.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Back to top