Federal- Sr. SAP Functional Consultant Finance
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The SAP Functional Consultant- Finance is responsible for analysis, design, and testing of components of SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), Public Sector Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), and Business Warehouse (BW) reporting. The Consultant is involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications. The Consultant has a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams and reports to their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Sustainment Support Team.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies.
- Provide and own SAP application support in assigned areas.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP applications.
- Analyze, design and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules.
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Create operational documentation for the SAP application.
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Provide input to assist in determining level of work effort for assigned activities.
- Assist their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager in monitoring budget by providing estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top