Federal - Sr. SAP Application Developer - Manufacturing/Remanufacturing
- Florham Park, NJ
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Picatinny Arsenal
Accenture Federal Services, bringingtogether commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash thepotential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diversedisciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can?We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal trainingsessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The SAP Application Developer (Manufacturing/Remanufacturing) is responsible for:
- Technical analysis, design/modeling, coding, debugging/troubleshooting, and testing of RICEF components.
- The SAP Application Developer is involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work application modules and interfaces with other applications.
- The SAP Application Developer has a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported.
- The SAP Application Developer is required to participate in pager/on-call support.
- The SAP Application Developer will estimate software development cost and schedule.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on and across the project team.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our and client methodologies.
- Provide SAP application development support in a timely manner.
- Analyze, design/model, code, and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members to gather and interpret functional user/system requirements into technical design specifications.
- Develop technical system specifications for SAP components.
- Design SAP components to technical programming standards.
- Provide support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Create operational documentation.
- Perform system, interface, and batch monitoring as required
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
10 years SAPDeveloper experience with most of what is listed below:
• Strongexperience in PP development
• Experiencewith highly customized solutions
• MII andCAMS Interface Experience
• Interface/ IDoc Development Experience
• Experienceand Knowledge in ECC to CAMS inbound and outbound interfaces such as:
• Production Order create process
• Production Order Update and Confirmations
• Master Data Updates
• Strongfunctional knowledge
• Knowledgeof Complex Manufacturing Solutions
US citizenship required
Bonus points if you have:
• DoD Logistics Background
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top