Federal - SQL Developer
- Baltimore, MD
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing togethercommercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential forour federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplinesto solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll giveyou numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keepyour tech smarts sharp.
The SQL Developer will:
- Be responsible for ensuring the architecture and design of information systems are functional and secure, including program of record systems and special purpose environments with platform IT interconnectivity
- Perform database functions to include designing, implementing, and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery, and configuration management
- Be responsible for script management, performance analysis and tuning, as well as performance testing
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
• Bachelor's Degree (OR Associate's Degree plus 2 additional years of relevant experience OR High School Diploma plus 4 additional years of relevant experience)
• SQL development experience
• 5 years of relevant experience performing most of the following responsibilities:
• LoadRunner Script Management
• Application Performance Analysis and Tuning
• Application performance testing
• IBM Power Series Hardware
• IBM AIX
• System DIACAP and IA constraints
• 2 years of experience providing production support in a post go-live environment
• US Citizenship
Bonus points if you have:
• Exposure to SAFe methodology
• US Federal Government IT Software Development experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top