Federal - SoftwareTester
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Springfield, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Software Tester is responsible for the design and execution of test plans related to various software applications. The Software Tester will also be responsible for the following:
- Recording/documenting test results received from various customers throughout the client space.
- Detecting software failures so that reported defects can be discovered and corrected within a timely manner.
- Participating in problem solving sessions.
- Participating in unit and system testing to maintain the customer's perspective while maintaining client relationships at peer level.
- Assisting team members in knowledge capital and work product/service test activities.
- Performing analysis to improve overall quality of work products and processes.
- Maximizes efficiency by managing time and workload.
- Demonstrating a strong dedication to quality and communication throughout the testing process.
- Displaying excellent time management skills to meet the customer's deliverable dates and ensure business needs are met.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top