Federal Software Product Development Lead
- Chantilly, VA
Organization: AccentureFederal Services
Location: Chantilly, VA
AccentureFederal Services,bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what's coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile, and interactive experiences that exceed our people's expectations. Join Accenture's National Security practice to modernize US Government systems. Use your custom application development skills on teams engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle for a suite of web-based systems including design, build, test, integrate, operate, and enhance. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
A motivated, inquisitive developer. You use your skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our federal clients improve the services they provide to the American public. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative and productive team environment where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
Join our team where the client is appreciative the team is respectful,and you will have the opportunity to mentor and lead others.
Read more of the job description
- Experience working in a cloud environment with Amazon WebServices/C2S
- Demonstrated experience working in an Integrated DevelopmentEnvironment (IDE): Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012, NetBeans 6.9/7.02, VisualStudio Ultimate 2010
- Demonstrated experience working with one or more OperatingSystems including; Windows, Linux and/or Linux CentOS
- Working experience with Search Engines such as; SQL ServerFull Text Search Engine (Boolean) and/or Content Analyst LSI 11
- Experience working with the UI Tools such as; Infragistics,Java Script v1.3 - v1.6, EXT 4.0, Angular
- Linguistic processing technology (Latent Semantic Indexingis ideal
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology.
Anactive security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for thisrole.
Candidateswho are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenturebusiness may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicantsfor employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or inthe future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in theUnited States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa orany other non-immigrant status).
Accentureis a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer ofFemales/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Allemployment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color,religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status,sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, maritalstatus, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state,or local law.
Jobcandidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records ofconviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accentureis committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service menand women.
Back to top