Federal Software Product Development Lead
- Chantilly, VA
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Chantilly, VA
AccentureFederal Services,bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what's coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile, and interactive experiences that exceed our people's expectations. Join Accenture's National Security practice to modernize US Government systems. Use your custom application development skills on teams engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle for a suite of web-based systems including design, build, test, integrate, operate, and enhance. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
A motivated, inquisitive developer. You use your skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our federal clients improve the services they provide to the American public. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative and productive team environment where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
Join our team where the client is appreciative the team is respectful, and you will have the opportunity to mentor and lead others.
- Experience working in a cloud environment with Amazon Web Services/C2S
- Demonstrated experience working in an Integrated Development Environment (IDE): Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012, NetBeans 6.9/7.02, Visual Studio Ultimate 2010
- Demonstrated experience working with one or more Operating Systems including; Windows, Linux and/or Linux CentOS
- Working experience with Search Engines such as; SQL Server Full Text Search Engine (Boolean) and/or Content Analyst LSI 11
- Experience working with the UI Tools such as; Infragistics, Java Script v1.3 - v1.6, EXT 4.0, Angular
- Linguistic processing technology (Latent Semantic Indexing is ideal
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top