Federal - Software Developer Specialist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Reston, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define and support the delivery of functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications.
- Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
- Review functional specifications and create technical designs for those specifications.
- Strong SQL query skills and proficient with Oracle 12c.
- Create and execute unit tests for developed components.
- Understand the impacts of changes in the software development life cycle and make recommendations.
- Review estimates, report status, identify and raise issues and risks.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top