Federal - SharePoint Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Suitland, MD
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Knowledge Management Consultant will be part of an Accenture team supporting a Department of Defense (DoD) Intelligence Community (IC) organization. The candidate will work closely with the client to redesign the organization's SharePoint websites and Information repositories, to facilitate better business processes and knowledge management. This role requires an extensive amount of self-initiative and the ability to work independently. The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading workshops and documenting the optimal SharePoint site design(s) for customer's document-sharing requirements.
- Designing and developing custom SharePoint sites, pages, libraries, lists, and view.
- Providing support and guidance to users on SharePoint features and functionalities.
- Performing SharePoint user management and group management.
- Translating wireframes and design mocks into SharePoint prototypes.
- Crafting Job Aids and Communications to support faster and better user adoption of SharePoint.
- Contributing to deliverables in support of the customer's Enterprise Knowledge Management efforts, and providing content management strategies for intranet sites on the SharePoint platform.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top