Federal - SFDC Portfolio Manager
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: DC, VA, MD
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Portfolio Manager will lead the delivery, growth and management of a large account or multiple clients within our Solutions Delivery Division. The Portfolio Manager's primary responsibilities include managing client accounts, identifying and acting on growth strategies, and developing and implementing internal strategies to promote team collaboration, innovation, and communication. Program Managers are a vital role to translating corporate strategy into actionable plans, as well as building and maintaining AFS culture and brand.
- Serves as the primary leader, accountable for completion of team delivery efforts including quality assurance activities and client acceptance
- Ensures client value is being delivered by understanding client needs, team skills, and cost implications
- Fosters and promotes innovative thinking across the client environment
- Works with back office teams (e.g., contracts, recruiting, finance and HR) to ensure effectively and timely actions are taken on a variety of internal and external requirements
- Drives capture and business development efforts, creates downstream opportunities, and maintains relationships and a network to engage with clients and/or industry on future opportunities
- Builds and maintains client relationships, serving as the leader in developing a strategic vision for clients and internal teams
- Builds trust with client executives and internal teams
- Handles challenging client situations and offer guidance & direction to client executives
- Establishes and presents a seamless AFS face to client through effective coordination with colleagues inside and outside of the projects
- Provide intellectual capital and thought leadership and contributes to AFS reputation in the external marketplace
- Manages staff to create opportunities and monitor professional development
- Assists in / escalates reducing roadblocks for employees so they can focus on doing what is right for the client
- Mentors team, helping them to develop skills and capabilities in support of their professional growth
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top