Federal - ServiceNow Sr. Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA - Washington DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
Systems Integration & Technology Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation through the delivery of emerging technology solutions to our clients.
Candidates will demonstrate skills in the areas of in areas of the planning, oversight, and successful delivery of emerging technology solutions, which may include SaaS platforms such as ServiceNow, SalesForce.com, and/or Pega Systems. This position will vary in the scope of project responsibilities; generally this position will focus on the planning, design, and delivery of technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform.
+ Basic qualifications
- 2+ years experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of ServiceNow, SalesForce.com, and/or similar platform tool(s). Experience should include direction of architecture, configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment
- 2+ years experience in delivering software package solutions (systems integration)
- US Citizenship
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Systems integration of SaaS / Platform solutions
- Understanding of ServiceNow, Salesforce, and/or Pegasystems, or other leading CRM or platform solutions
- Managing relationships, operating procedures, and service level agreements with clients and coworkers
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Process Management (BPM) / Business Process Design
- Web site design and human computer interaction (user experience)
- Development and delivery of ServiceNow training
- AngularJS, Apache and/or Jelly Scripting
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- System/Process Automation (Orchestration)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Designing and implementing IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures and technical standards
- Vendor certification(s) for ServiceNow, Salesforce, Pega, or similar platform/CRM solution(s)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top