Federal - ServiceNow Senior Business Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The ServiceNow Senior Business Analyst will support the implementation from proposal to delivery. Includes developing a thorough understanding of the client's requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of ServiceNow to design an optimal solution which supports the business process meeting or exceeding the functional requirements. Builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best solution. Supports organizational change management (OCM) efforts by providing information on the "to be" solution. Leads quality management reviews and ensures all business and design requirements are met. Conducts application and implemented business processes demonstrations to stakeholders; may support preparation of training material and provide user training.
The ServiceNow Senior Business Analyst will work closely with the Solution/Technical Architect to ensure the solution is technically feasible and to identify areas to reduce implementation efforts. Validates the configuration of business data and supports the technical team for any required custom development. Assist or lead test plan development and execution including conducting user acceptance testing ensuring implementation meets client's requirements.
- 1+ year of professional experience supporting the configuration and development of ServiceNow
- 2+ year of Business Analysis experience
- US Citizenship required
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Supervisory experience working with a diverse internal and client teams
- Client presentation development; executive presence
- Ability to produce documentation utilizing the MS Office Suite
- Understanding of Change Management, Configuration Management, and Release Management as it relates to ITIL
- Experience managing relationships, operating procedures and service level agreements with clients and coworkers
- Customer Relationship Management experience
- Experience in test plan creation and execution, including automated test scripts
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Experience designing and implementing IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures and technical standards
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
US Citizenship required.
Back to top