Federal - Senior Vulnerability Researcher and Exploit Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX OR Arlington, VA OR Mebourne, FL
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
The AFS Adversary Research and Reconnaissance Team (ARRT) provides full spectrum cyber operations capabilities to the federal government. We are looking for a Senior Vulnerability Researcher and Exploit Developer to join the ARRT. A Vulnerability Researcher and Exploit Developer uses vulnerability identification techniques to find exploitable bugs in target applications. The selected individual will correctly identify bugs in both C and C++ source code and in assembly language. You will implement fuzzing techniques and/or solvers toward this task. You will implement robust binary instrumentation on the target platform. You will reverse engineer target applications to identify primitive functionality required to exploit vulnerabilities. You will develop methods to bypass exploit mitigation technologies.
+ Basic qualifications
- 2 years of proven experience with vulnerability research and exploit development.
- Ability to correctly identify vulnerabilities in C/C++ source and at least one architecture's assembly language.
- Significant expertise on the internals of at least one platform or application class.
- Has implemented fuzzing techniques and/or solvers to identify vulnerabilities.
- Significant experience implementing robust binary instrumentation on at least one target platform.
- Understands modern exploit mitigation techniques and how to defeat the most widely proliferated of those techniques.
- Has successfully found and exploited vulnerabilities in multiple target applications and bug classes.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
US Citizenship Required.
Back to top