Federal - Senior SFDC BA
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: DC, MD, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Sr. SFDC Business Analyst will lead requirements management, customer management, and acceptance criteria definition on a major federal government project.
- Facilitate requirements workshops, documenting detailed functional, technical, reporting & data requirements.
- Gather, create and document current and future business process flows.
- Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes.
- Responsible for carrying out business, testing and training requirements gathering; BPR leads, workflow analysis, gap analysis, user stories, test case development and functional design. Offers analysis throughout all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Tests salesforce configuration and setup, test case development, performance and load testing, End to End testing, and functional/regression testing.
- Provide support to Salesforce users in sales and service teams, and act as the primary point of contact for end-user support.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage salesforce functionality.
- Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Value pilots and producing the supporting documentation.
- Migrate meta data between salesforce environments using change sets and other tools such as Snapshot as needed.
- Collaborate with end-users to create and maintain training materials.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary.
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies.
- Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the ORG.
- Support all Salesforce releases and ensure system uptime as per the SLA.
- Be part of a fast paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top