Federal - Senior SAP Fiori UI5 Developer
- Washington, DC
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Federal - Senior SAP Fiori UI5 Developer is responsible for the technical design, coding and unit testing of the SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), Public Sector Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Business Warehouse (BW) reporting, and SAP front-end technologies (Fiori/SAPUI5).
- Perform maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications
- Use the technologies and applications supported by the Client Service Teams
- US Citizen (no dual citizenship)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) OR Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree OR 4 years relevant SAP/Web Design experience
- Minimum of 3 y ears of SAPUI5 development experience
- Minimum of 5 years of front-end Web development and built multiple applications.
- Minimum of 5 years of system development life cycle experience, covering all project phases of the system development life cycle
- Must be local to Mechanicsburg, PA area or willing to travel at least 50%
- US Federal Government IT experience
- Exposure to Systems Lifecycle Methodology (Waterfall/Agile)
- Prior IT Production Support experience
- Prior experience with Enterprise Warehouse Management Standard Fiori or S/4 solutions
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Locations DC,DC - Washington,IL - Chicago,MD - Baltimore,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Harrisburg,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,VA - Arlington
Back to top