Federal - Senior Robotics Process Automation Architect
- Arlington, VA
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, awholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices inArlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-leveldepartment and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture FederalServices transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients atdefense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military healthorganizations.
We believe that great outcomes areeverything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions.By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leadingbusinesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problemsfast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
As a Senior RoboticsAutomation Architect, You Will:
- Work withthe customer and end-users to define application and technical requirements.Ensure that these requirements tie back to the established customer requirements.
- Fullyunderstand the capabilities and limitations of the technical environments thatcome with any packaged software used by the project.
- Review andintegrate all technical requirements, including scalability, performance,recoverability, security and confidentiality, maintainability, operability, andavailability requirements.
- Review andintegrate the architecture requirements for the development, runtime, andoperations architectures.
- Lead thedevelopment, runtime, and operations architecture and infrastructure analysis,design, and implementation, and ensure that the product fulfills therequirements.
- Obtainstakeholder buy-in for application and technical designs.
- Reviewapplication and technology architecture deliverables throughout development toensure quality and requirement traceability.
- Identifyand communicate any cross-area or cross-release issues that affect otherproject areas.
- Ensureadherence to all quality management plans and standards by participating inquality management reviews.
- Validatethe design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies therequirements.
- Contributethe design, build, and test of all architecture components/solutions (e.g.,development, runtime, and operations architecture solutions).
- Performhardware and network sizing and capacity planning as required to support thesolution.
- Automationexperience across multiple clients/projects
- Experiencedeveloping and/or design application architecture
- Experienceproviding technical leadership to project resources and client
Preferred Skills& Qualifications:
- 5+ yearsof Automation experience
- Experienceconsulting with and developing technical resources for methods, procedures, andstandards to use during design, development, and unit testing phases of theproject
- Experienceidentifying, clarifying, and resolving system development and maintenanceactivity issues and risks
An active security clearance orthe ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currentlyemployed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may notbe eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in theUS must have work authorization that does not now or in the future requiresponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States andwith Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any othernon-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractorand an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer ofFemales/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall bemade without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin,ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genderidentity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship statusor any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not beobligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest aspart of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed toproviding veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top