Federal - Senior Graphics Artist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Senior Production/Graphics Specialist is responsible for conceptualizing and creating graphics and art associated with proposals to be submitted to the Federal Government. The successful candidate will 1) conceptualize selling messages into compelling art within proposal guidelines, 2) facilitate design sessions with solution engineers, 3) develop the art using industry standard tools such as Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft PowerPoint. The Senior Production/ Graphics Specialist reports to the Senior Production Manager and will provide backup support to the desktop publishing team on an as needed basis as a secondary function. The candidate will work approximately 70% of the time on-site at one of several Accenture offices across the Washington Metropolitan Area (WMA) and the remaining 30% virtually.
Conceptualize selling messages into creative compelling art within proposal guidelines
Facilitate design sessions with solution engineers
Develop the art using industry standard tools such as Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft PowerPoint.
+ Basic qualifications
- 3 years experience in government contracting
- 3 years proposal graphic design/development experience
- 3 years experience using industry standard tools such as Adobe Illistrator and Microsoft Powerpoint at an advanced level
- Degree in Design, Fine Art, or Communications
Strong facilitations skills
Ability to work effectively in high-pressure, deadline-driven team environments to manage several graphics task in parallel
Ability to maintain a professional presence at all times
Ability to juggle multiple proposals at the same time
Self-organized and structured, with the ability to define your own tasks
Ability to switch working modes between quick & dirty and hardcore attention to detail
Desire to continually strive to exceed client expectations
Ability to communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent mannerStrong and eloquent presenter
Ability to integrate smoothly into ongoing multi-player creative processes
Strong attention to detail and organizational skill
Ability to interface and negotiate with senior executives
Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Tool Suite including Sharepoint, Excel, Word
Experience with Adobe Photoshop or similar tool
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top