Federal - Senior Enterprise Application Product Expert – Sr. ESB Application Administrator (SE.INF34)
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Alexandria, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Senior Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Application Administrator performs installation, configuration, and supports the design of ESB. The Senior ESB Administrator participates in cross-IPT Integration meetings providing the necessary definition and guidance to ensure ESB is correctly installed, configured, tested and deployed. The successful candidate will be fluent with a variety of data models from business systems planning and data requirements planning.
- The ESB administrator will have experience in designing web services with optimal security and performance. In addition, the candidate will have a thorough understanding of the leading ESB solutions in industry.
- Develops technical and conceptual specifications in support of the overall Data Migration design.
- Supports the design and development of the service handlers, service operations, validation and error reporting.
- Supports the design and development of various message patterns like Request/Reply, Subscribe/Publish.
- Responsible for the setup and integration of ESB with various components of the system like PeopleSoft Integration Broker, MQ and OAM/OID.
- May support Testing, and CM teams for Functional/ Security and Performance Testing, Code packaging and code migration to various Test and Prod environments.
- Works closely with ETL development team to define message queues, nodes, binding rules and routing.
- Works closely with DBAs, ETL/ PeopleSoft Dev teams, and Security Team to improve performance, and data quality.
- Works closely with developers, SMEs and Testers using Agile sessions.
- Works closely with Requirements team to review requirements and perform impact analysis of modified Reporting requirements.
- Assists and works under minimal supervision in ESB product support and procedures.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top