Federal - Senior Enterprise Application Analyst/Designer - PeopleSoft E- Profile++
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Alexandria, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With 4,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Services is a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States -and 20 of the country's largest federal government agencies -has worked with Accenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance. Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day.
Plans and manages system-wide analysis regarding the allocation of enterprise application functions. Manages analysis of system design in coordination with developers and business analysts. Provides expertise to ensure functional business requirements and process issues are resolved using comprehensive enterprise applications solutions. Work with senior managers to identify and solve functional area issues, design solutions, develop conceptual models, translate functional area requirements into technical requirements, and support design and implementation of enterprise application solutions (such as ERP). Analyze information system baseline and perform a "gap analysis" between the baseline, user operational requirements, and the operating capability of products. Supports technical design reviews, enterprise approach validations, and work product assessments.
- Elicit and document requirements and specifications from functional users and subject matter experts
- Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the application, and develops processes and documentation that support the SDLC
- Develop and maintain standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases
- Support application configuration and security setup as needed
- Implement complex enterprise system configurations and end to end development design
- Create business process models and identify business process improvements
- Review and comment on proposed functional/capability configuration for each of the product modules
- Evaluation and feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts
- Define test scenarios based on requirements; create test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Apply HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top