Federal - Senior Enterprise Application Analyst/Designer (FI.RFC45)
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
Provides expertise to ensure functional business requirements and process issues are resolved using comprehensive enterprise applications solutions. Work with senior managers to identify and solve functional area issues, design solutions, develop conceptual models, translate functional area requirements into technical requirements, and support design and implementation of enterprise application solutions (such as ERP). Plans or generates data bases and/or models from business systems and data requirements planning. Provides future business strategies from a data or systems point of view. Analyze information system baseline and perform a "gap analysis" between the baseline, user operational requirements, and the operating capability of products.
- Elicit and document requirements and specifications from functional users and subject matter experts.
- Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the application, and supports development of IPPS-A application, processes and documentation for the SDLC.
- Develop and maintain standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases.
- Support application configuration and security setup as needed
- Implement complex enterprise system configurations and end to end development design.
- Create business process models and identify business process improvements.
- Review and comment on proposed functional/capability configuration for each of the product modules
- Evaluation and feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts.
- Define test scenarios based on requirements; create test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment.
- Apply HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top