Federal - Security Risk Engineer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Provide security engineering input to an Enterprise DevOpsSec program to align with RMF and ICD-503 standards
- Collaborate with the software and cloud engineers to ensure applications and systems are developed to meet required security controls, as well as to promote proper security configuration
- Develop all relevant RMF documentation (CONOPS, SSPs, SCTMs, etc) to support accreditation and authorization of applications and systems
- Execute all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information system
- Execute periodic and on-demand system audits
- Assist with addressing POA&Ms resulting from system accreditation
- US Citizenship required (dual citizenship not eligible for consideration)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, other technical degree
- 5+ years of experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and relevant security policies and standards (NIST 800-53, CNSS, ICD-503, etc)
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (CISSP, CISA)
- AWS certification
- Experience with Xacta
- Experience with Docker and Docker security testing (Twistlock, Clair)
- Experience with automated security testing (Fortify, Sonarqube, Arachni, Checkmarx)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Locations DC,DC - Washington
Back to top