Federal - Security Engineer - ISSE
- Chantilly, VA
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Chantilly, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Senior Skills Level
- Five or more years' experience maintaining security posture of Sponsor compute environments, including cloud environments
- Experience managing the full lifecycle of, and workflows for, security accreditation projects under the ICD503 Rev. 4 framework
- Extensive knowledge of Sponsor's information system security policies, and risk management framework
- Five or more years' experience creating and maintaining security system plans (SSP) and other security relevant documentation for compute systems and applications
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage with Sponsor Information System Security Managers (ISSMs) to ensure security compliance of systems
- Experience obtaining IC reciprocity for at least one security accreditation project
Applicants for employment in the US must have workauthorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visafor employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture FederalServices. Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employerof Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal EmploymentOpportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age,race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disabilitystatus, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis asprotected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligatedto disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of thehiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteranemployment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who arecurrently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture businessmay not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance orthe ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top