Federal - Security Compliance/Contracts Principal
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect. Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Contract Security Senior Manager reporting directly to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), is responsible for interpreting and identifying standards necessary to maintain a secure environment for the protection of company information/assets and classified information. This role will be responsible for overseeing the review of RFP requirements and participating in proposal development/preparation with a focus on security requirements.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and interpreting security requirements within proposals and contracts across the company
- Identifying activities regarding protection, safeguarding of classified information and security of company assets/employees
- Interacting with and advising senior and executive management on contractual matters, also includes significant interaction with internal customers; In consultation with appropriate subject matter experts, provides interpretation of contractual, regulatory and legal requirements to management and internal customers
- Reviewing and resolving issues affecting company compliance and ensures satisfaction of legal requirements, company and customer objectives
- Mapping RFP/RFI requirements to existing security matrices for compliance
- Developing security proposal templates, volumes, compliance matrices, production checklist, and bid and proposal budgets, to include writing or participating in creating security proposals upon request
- Providing written reports to executive leadership
- Educating personnel on RFP security procedures and ensuring they are up-to-date on training and executing training plan
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or 8+ years of relevant Military experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the management of and development of security requirements for complex proposals for federal government solicitations
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with NIST, ICDs, DISA STIGs, NISPOM, SRGs
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Federal Aqcuisition Regulation (FAR)
- Minimum 5 years of experience with the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Excellent written, oral communication skills, experience developing and presenting complex information to senior management and/or government officials.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- 15 years of Information Security or related experience
- Deep understanding of Federal information security requirements
- Experience with the Intelligence Community
- Consultative approach and incisive diagnostic skills
- Proven executive leadership capability
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of Federal, DoD, and Intelligence Community security requirements.
- Demonstrates an understanding of balancing security risk, cost and delivery requirement
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top