Federal - Sector Sales Support Manager
- Chantilly, VA
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Chantilly, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
A jack of all trades and a problem-solver. Curious and future-focused, you're researching solutions and always looking to dive deep into probing questions and deliver the best answers. You have strong writing skills and can put a story together. You are a team-player, so getting the best out of group projects comes naturally to you. Above all, you're prepared to think outside the box and share research to create solutions.
- Manage the day-to-day sales pursuit activities for specific deals
- Manage development of effective win strategies that 1) identify the 5 - 7 primary actions to maximize win probability, and 2) key differentiators and strengths that articulate the value Accenture offers
- Manage development of an estimated price to win based on competitive intelligence and the Accenture PTW process
- Manage working relationships with AFS leaders, client teams, solution architects, Accenture LLP personnel, contract management, pricing, PRC, etc.
- Work closely with teaming partners to include negotiating teaming agreements and assessing competitive intelligence
- Manage and report B&P budgets
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years' experience in performing similar tasks supporting federal sales activities/proposals
- Must be a US Citizen
Preferred Qualifications :
- Candidate has experience working in the federal government
- Experience with capture, research and solution delivery
- Experience with federal or commercial health
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top