Federal - SAP Finance Accounts Receivable System Developer Analyst
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The System Analyst is responsible for analysis, design, and testing of components of the SAP (ECC 6.0). The System Analyst is involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications. The System Analyst is required to participate in pager/on-call support. The System Analyst reports to the Client Service Team Manager.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on and across the project team.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Provide SAP application support in a timely manner.
- Identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP application.
- Analyze, design and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Develop system specifications for SAP components.
- Design SAP components to functional and technical programming standards.
- Provide support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Create operational documentation for the SAP application.
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills.
- Associate's degree (or 5 years of equivalent work experience)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with MS Office
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top