Federal - SAP Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) Specialist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The San Antonio Delivery Center is part of the Accenture's US Delivery Center organization, which is comprised of six delivery centers that create client value through innovative technology solutions primarily focused in Application Outsourcing, ERP solutions, Information Management Services, and Net Centric solutions.
The SAP Enterprise Data Warehouse Specialist will be responsible for leading the definition and design of solution architectures, conducting the analysis of alternative architectures, creating architectural standards, defining processes to ensure conformance to standards, instituting solution-testing criteria, defining a solution's cost-of-ownership, and promoting a clear and consistent business vision through technical architectures.
- Defines standards and reusable approaches within own area of responsibility
- Required to maintain effective internal/external client/user relationships within own area of responsibility
- Required to identify, assess and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility
- Encourages and implements continuous improvement measures on day-to-day basis within area of responsibility.
- Identifies and analyzes team and project risks and mitigates them appropriately
- Overseeing the creation, execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that a interfaces meet performance requirements
- Assists Functional Team in the creation of Functional Designs for Interfaces
- Ensures the utilization of established development processes and standards in order to ensure the quality of the deliverables
- Performs development fixes on developed objects
- Participates in external system testing for Interfaces
- Willing to learn additional SAP technologies such as ABAP and BOE to be able to assist with other team members in the technical design, build, and testing of custom objects
- Operates largely independently within set guidelines, but managerial guidance available if sought
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top