Federal - SAP Application Developer - CAMS
- Baltimore, MD
Organization: AccentureFederal Services
Location: Baltimore, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringingtogether commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash thepotential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diversedisciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can?We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal trainingsessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The SAP ApplicationDeveloper - CAMS will be responsible for:
• Technicalanalysis, design, coding, debugging/troubleshooting, and testing of RICEFcomponent
• Maintenance,enhancement and/or development work application modules and interfaces withother applications
• A range of skills andknowledge of the technologies used and applications supported
• Participating inpager/on-call support
• Estimating softwaredevelopment cost and schedule
• Working with theClient, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on andacross the project team
• Planning and executingall required process steps as defined in our and client methodologies
• Providing SAPapplication development support in a timely manner
• Analyzing, designing,coding and testing break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules
• Working with the Client,Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members to gather and interpret functionaluser/system requirements into technical design specifications
• Developing technicalsystem specifications for SAP components
• Designing SAPcomponents to technical programming standards
• Providing supporttoward installation of application releases into production as directed
• Coordinating andparticipate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs
• Creating operationaldocumentation
• Performing system,interface, and batch monitoring as required
• Meeting servicecommitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
• Continuously developingindustry knowledge and associated skills
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
• 7 years of ComplexAssembly Manufacturing (CAMS) Development experience including most of thefollowing:
• Experience with highly customized solutions
• Experience debugging issues in CAMS andproviding advice on path forward to resolve errors
• Experience and Knowledge in ECC to CAMSinbound and outbound interfaces such as:
• Production Ordercreate process
• Production OrderUpdate and Confirmations
• Master DataUpdates
• Experience with CAMS WIP, Tooling and NonConformance Process
• Discrete manufacturing SAP experience
• Strong Logistics and SAP background
• US Citizenship required
Bonus points if you have:
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
• Exposure to SAFe methodology
• Government Project Experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top