Federal - Salesforce Field Service Lightning Architect
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA - Washington DC
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Salesforce Field Service Lightning Architect:
- Supports the implementation of customized SFDC solutions that include Field Service Lightning components. Includes developing a thorough understanding of the client's requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the software to design and build an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets or exceeds functional requirements.
- Builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best solution.
- Works closely with the Software Implementation Technical Architect to ensure the solution is technically feasibility and to identify areas to reduce implementation efforts.
- Assists in quality management reviews and ensure that all business and design requirements are met.
+ Basic qualifications
- 5years experience with Salesforce clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing, or force.com) functional and application design
- 4years Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- 2 years of e xperience implementing Field Service Lightning components
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud and Sales Cloud experience
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects
- Data Migration experience
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Experience with Oracle-Siebel
- Agile and Iterative experience
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top