Federal - Salesforce Developer Lead
Great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The San Antonio Delivery Center is part of the Accenture's US Delivery Center organization, which is comprised of six delivery centers that create client value through innovative technology solutions primarily focused in Application Outsourcing, ERP solutions, Information Management Services, and Net Centric solutions.
Our San Antonio Delivery Center employees can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training and career development
The Client has engaged Accenture to assist in the support and maintenance of their SalesForce data brokering program. The Support Team will be responsible for full life-cycle application development and sustainment operations of existing and newly deployed SalesForce based solutions (including production system interfaces) within production operations environments. This individual should possess professional application operations, and maintenance (System Maintenance - defect fixes, enhancements) experience of SalesForce based solutions (Trading Networks and Process Model).
- Primarily support full life cycle (including the Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, Test, and Deploy phases) joint custom and packaged development of SalesForce based solutions
- Secondarily support sustainment operations including directly troubleshooting production issues of deployed SalesForce based solutions
- Periodically function as a SME within SalesForce based solutions (Integration Server, Broker, Designer, Trading Networks) including leveraging previous professional experience with SalesForce to provide technical knowledge to development/sustainment teammates
- Participate in quality management reviews ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements including assisting teammates to produce deliverables in compliance with standard procedures
- Effectively and comfortably support communications with clients (possessing all ranges of technical ability, personality, and disposition) including face-to-face interaction and accountability with the client on a daily basis to develop positive client relationships within own area of responsibility
- Provide necessary project management artifacts as required to team lead including status, project planning, and reporting
- Identify and communicate issues and risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution
- Maximize personal productivity with reduced dependence on supervisor's input by structuring/prioritizing own or others' activities to minimize delays, wasted effort, or rework
- Actively contribute to maintaining a collaborative work environment
- Weekend work maybe required during go-live activities
- Limited travel to other client site locations
- Maybe required to carry an on call pager on a rotating basis
- A minimum of 3 years of development/implementation experience with SalesForce.com
- Java development experience utilizing web-based applications such as J2EE, JDK, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, and HTML
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to complete task on set budgetary parameters and targets
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top