Federal - Salesforce Developer Lead ++
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
MUST LIVE IN OR BE WILLNG TO RELOCATE TO THE SAN ANTONIO TX AREA *
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With 4,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Services is a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States-and 20 of the country's largest federal government agencies-have worked with Accenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance. Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day.
The San Antonio Delivery Center is part of the Accenture's US Delivery Center organization, which is comprised of six delivery centers that create client value through innovative technology solutions primarily focused in Application Outsourcing, ERP solutions, Information Management Services, and Net Centric solutions.
Our San Antonio Delivery Center employees can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training and career development
The Client has engaged Accenture to assist in the support and maintenance of their SalesForce data brokering program. The Support Team will be responsible for full life-cycle application development and sustainment operations of existing and newly deployed SalesForce based solutions (including production system interfaces) within production operations environments. This individual should possess professional application operations, and maintenance (System Maintenance - defect fixes, enhancements) experience of SalesForce based solutions (Trading Networks and Process Model).
- Primarily support full life cycle (including the Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, Test, and Deploy phases) joint custom and packaged development of SalesForce based solutions
- Secondarily support sustainment operations including directly troubleshooting production issues of deployed SalesForce based solutions
- Periodically function as a SME within SalesForce based solutions (Integration Server, Broker, Designer, Trading Networks) including leveraging previous professional experience with SalesForce to provide technical knowledge to development/sustainment teammates
- Participate in quality management reviews ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements including assisting teammates to produce deliverables in compliance with standard procedures
- Effectively and comfortably support communications with clients (possessing all ranges of technical ability, personality, and disposition) including face-to-face interaction and accountability with the client on a daily basis to develop positive client relationships within own area of responsibility
- Provide necessary project management artifacts as required to team lead including status, project planning, and reporting
- Identify and communicate issues and risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution
- Maximize personal productivity with reduced dependence on supervisor's input by structuring/prioritizing own or others' activities to minimize delays, wasted effort, or rework
- Actively contribute to maintaining a collaborative work environment
- Weekend work maybe required during go-live activities
- Limited travel to other client site locations
- Maybe required to carry an on call pager on a rotating basis
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top