Federal - Salesforce Developer++
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: St. Louis, MO and San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, the #1 Salesforce leading transformation partner and solution industry-leader. We help our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential...and then some. How exactly? As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we draw upon Accenture's largest global Salesforce practice. Together, we keep our tech smarts sharp by delivering up to 50,000 hours of Salesforce training annually and have the highest number of Certified Technical Architects in the market. We empower clients with on-demand capabilities while driving long-term transformation. What makes our approach so unique? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
The Luke Skywalker to our federal clients' SalesFORCE galaxy far, far away...and in the Cloud. Like a Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and good, you do the same to help our federal clients. "The Data is Strong with You." You keep your CRM3P0 charged up and ready to go with the latest product updates and technologies. You're as resourceful as the reliable droid R2D2 and know how to use Salesforce technology to creatively design, prototype and implement solutions to clients' unique challenges. Because you know that collaboration is key, you're able to work both Han Solo and with your team. You light the way with your lightsaber seeking ways to share and source best practices. If there is a new way to do something that improves outcomes for clients, you will find it to keep success rates reaching epic proportions. "May the SalesFORCE be with you!"
- Contributenew products, workflows, and ideas to influence the SDLC platform
- Identifyrisks that threaten project success and recommend workarounds
- Ensure Salesforce runs smoothly bytesting and adjusting as needed, then documenting fixes
- Effectively lead, mentor, and champion your team
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- 2 yearsof experience with Salesforce.com OR Sales Cloud OR ServiceCloud implementation
- 1years of experience with custom development using APEX or Visualforce /Lightning
One more thing, US Citizenship is required and no Dual
Bonus points if youhave:
- Workedwith large professional services organizations
- Experienceusing creative / analytical problem-solving skills
- Workedon large teams and complex projects
- Experiencewith Agile delivery, Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experienceusing Source Code or Deployment/Migration tools such as:
- Source code (e.g. Git, GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket)
- Deployment / migration (e.g. changesets, scratch orgs, ANTscripting, Jenkins)
- Experiencewith Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
Anactive security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for thisrole.
Candidateswho are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenturebusiness may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicantsfor employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not requirenow or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accentureis a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer ofFemales/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Allemployment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color,religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status,sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, maritalstatus, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state,or local law.
Jobcandidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records ofconviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accentureis committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service menand women.
MO - St. Louis,TX - San Antonio
Back to top