Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential...and then some. What makes our approach so unique Operating from the nation's capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference
Salesforce Architect who is a passionate, hands-on expert with the Salesforce Platform. You enjoy working closely with executives, program and product managers, and analysts to design and architect Salesforce solution implementations, including the appropriate Salesforce product and integrations. You will play various roles from prototyping to proposal technical support to implementation. You have hands-on experience of all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) including design, configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations.
- Serve as the primary leader, accountable for completion of team delivery efforts including quality assurance activities and client acceptance
- Ensure client value is being delivered by understanding client needs, team skills, and cost implications
- Foster and promote innovative thinking across the client environment
- Work with back office teams (e.g., contracts, recruiting, finance and HR) to ensure effectively and timely actions are taken on a variety of internal and external requirements
- Drive capture and business development efforts, creates downstream opportunities, and maintains relationships and a network to engage with clients and/or industry on future opportunities
- Build and maintain client relationships, serving as the leader in developing a strategic vision for clients and internal teams
- Build trust with client executives and internal teams
- Handle challenging client situations and offer guidance & direction to client executives
- Establish and present a seamless AFS face to client through effective coordination with colleagues inside and outside of the projects
- Provide intellectual capital and thought leadership and contributes to AFS reputation in the external marketplace
- Manage staff to create opportunities and monitor professional development
- Assist in reducing roadblocks for employees so they can focus on doing what is right for the client
- Mentor team, helping them to develop skills and capabilities in support of their professional growth
Here Is What You Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or minimum 5 years of industry experience as a Salesforce.com developer or architect
- Experience with business growth
- Certified Salesforce System Architect or Certified Salesforce Application Architect
- 8+ years of industry experience
- Certified Salesforce System Architect and Certified Salesforce Application Architect
- Provide superior group/team facilitation skills
- Ability to enter client environment and provide recommendations after assessing the requirements and the current state
- Demonstrated experience managing the expectations of high profile clients and building a reputation of trust
- Possess strong oral and written communication, presentation skills, project management, and mentoring skill
- US Citizenship Required
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.