Federal - SAL (Civilian - Government Services)
- Arlington, VA
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
The AFS Cyber Practice is seeking Security Account Leads (SALs) who can provide thought leadership in security strategy, assessments, and delivery. This role is heavily focused on maintaining and building strong client relationships through the successful delivery of stellar cybersecurity services. We are seeking highly motivated Security Gurus who firmly grasp the Cybersecurity industry, along with the needs and expectations of the Federal Government. This role will provide candidates with the opportunity to drive measurable outcomes for our clients, while working with a passionate team of cybersecurity professionals.
- Experience working in IT or cybersecurity, and management of various cybersecurity services and offerings
- Experience performing project management tasks and managing people
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience consulting experience supporting the Federal Government, and must have a firm understanding of the government procurement process
- Must demonstrate experience managing, delivering, and tracking sales opportunities from beginning to end.
- Capability to interact and provide executive level communications to senior leadership.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills (ability to handle multiple priorities and challenging situations)
- Ability to both work in a team environment, while also have the ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Prior experience using and working with Salesforce
- Experience in managing information security functions, strategy and risk within a large organization
- Proven track record for architecting and implementing enterprise security solutions in Defense Federal Government Departments and Agencies
- Ideal candidate often speaks at conferences, participates on panels, and authors thought leadership content
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top