Federal - RPD Developer/OBIEE Reports Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington D.C.
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
- Design, develop and implement RPD changes to support data requirements.
- Manage deployment processes for Adminstration tools (Enterprise Manage, Catalog Manager, RPD, WEblogic Console, OID).
- Design, develop and implement complex OBIEE user interface objects (e.g. reports, analytics, ad-hoc queries, dashboards, etc.).
- Define the appropriate data warehouse BI solution to meet business requirements.
- Determine whether measure calculations and processing should be done in ETL, RPD metadata or reports.
- Analyze need for aggregate tables and implement as required.
- Continue design and support of OBIEE security model.
- Maintain OBIEE technical design documents.
- Troubleshoot performance issues of OBIEE environment and evaluate existing logic for tuning possibilities.
- Provide production support for existing BI systems and work on new BI development initiatives simultaneously Identifying, documenting, and administering the metadata repository.
- Participate in full project lifecycle implementation of OBIEE solutions. May include technical design, build, unit test, system test and deployment, also supporting and debugging issues.
+ Basic qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience implementing BI solutions.
- 1-2 years experience in Data Warehouseing and Data Modeling.
- 1-2 OBIEE RPD Development.
- 1-2 years OBIEE Report Development.
- 1-2 years professional experience.
- 1-2 years SQL experience.
- 112 years OUD management.
- Weblogic Console Experience.
- Other database language experience.
- ETL development experience or interest in ETL development experience.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top