Federal - Public Health Consultant
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Rockville, MD
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Public Health Consultant will support data management, quality, and analysis activities against large client level data sets; therefore, this position requires epidemiological, statistical, and database SAS programming expertise. The Public Health Analyst shall be proficient with data management and analysis SAS tools and maintain interpersonal skills for communicating with other health professionals and public health personnel. This position will require proficient knowledge of SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/ODS, SAS/MACRO, and SAS/SQL.
Activities of the job include:
- Employ advanced SAS programming methods for data cleansing, management, and statistical analysis.
- Write customized SAS Reports
- Conduct quality reviews of data sets, SAS programming, and all final deliverables to insure efficiency/accuracy.
- Write and manage the documentation of data sets according to industry standards and HRSA protocols.
- Maintain datasets and documentation for effective dissemination and communications
- Prepare data to be used in presentations
- Create analytic data files with appropriate data dictionaries
- Write and manage the documentation for data processing and analysis
- Respond to data, analytic, and report writing requests
- Prepare slide presentations using MS PowerPoint
- Write summary reports from analytic findings that includes illustrative tables and figures
- Provide consultation to the team and partners in the collection and analysis of data.
- Actively participate in team meetings through sharing ideas and contributing to discussions.
- Attend conferences, as requested.
- Collaborate with personnel both on-site and remote.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top